ABOUT COSY COVE
Our location on Lake Mindemoya affords you good fishing, a safe beach for children, a fire pit for shore dinners and evening bonfires, spectacular sunsets, close proximity to golf courses, the longest sand beach on Manitoulin Island, museums, nature trails and quiet country roads for cycling.
OUR 2 BEDROOM COSY COVE COTTAGES COME WITH…
- Well equipped kitchen with 3 appliances, cooking utensils, and dishes
- 2 double beds or 1 double and 2 singles with all bedding and blankets
- Comfortably furnished living room with sofa, chairs, TV/DVD, and WIFI
- 4 piece bathroom
- Electric heaters for cool evenings and early spring/late fall occupancies
- Steel boat and motor (first tank of gas included)
- Private BBQ
Returning guests will notice that cottages #1 and #2 have been completely renovated with new windows, new kitchens, and new décor!
(We ask that you bring your own bath and beach towels. Sorry no pets)
Mindemoya Lake and close by Lake Huron offer anglers Perch, Pickerel, Pike, Whitefish, Rainbow Trout and Salmon. The town of Mindemoya, 5 minutes down the road, offers shopping and amenities that include a hospital, bank, post office and restaurants.
Steve & Marilyn Hill
705 377 4812